Stewarts Pond Camp Policies
- There is to be NO DRINKING OF ALCOHOL OR SMOKING in the Recreation Hall, Bathrooms,or at the Beach, please! Hourly checks are made through the camp. Alcohol is allowed on your site, but we ask you not to walk around with it on campsite roads.
- QUIET HOURS ARE FROM 11:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m! NO LOUD MUSIC from your site, as this is a family campground, and we try to provide a fairly quiet , and peaceful atmosphere for all. ALL CAMPFIRES MUST BE LOWERED BY 11:00 p.m, and OUT BY MIDNIGHT!! DO NOT ALLOW YOUR FIRE TO GET TOO HIGH, for your saftey and protection of all the campers and the preservation of our forest! Thanks. The management will be making HOURLY CHECKS of the campground throughout the evening. IF YOUR DO NOT COMPLY, you could be asked TO LEAVE THE PREMISES!
- A REFUNDABLE $100.00 security/cleaning deposit is required only at the discretion of the owners to rent the cottage. When your stay is over, we will check the cottage, and your deposit will be returned if the unit is left in satisfactory condition. DOGS AND SMOKING ARE NOT ALLOWED in the cottage!
- ALL people coming to visit campers MUST REGISTER AT THE CAMP OFFICE FIRST, and pay their visitor fee before going to friends and relatives campsite.(See "Rates" Page). It is VERY important that we know who is in our facility at all times in case of emergency.
- 32' MAXIMUM TRAILER LENGTH! Call ahead if you have a question. No equipment larger than a pop-up is permitted at the waterfront sites, as the road there is steep, winding, and narrow.There is NO electricity or sewer connections on waterfront sites.
- E-mail us to ask about seasonal site status,and prices. Our season rate for full hook-ups for trailers 30' - 32' are limited, but we can accommodate families for the season with tents, pop-ups, and possibly small trailers (depending on type of hook-up requested). There ARE season sites on waterfront available at this time, and NO ELECTRIC is available.
- We have changed our pet policy. 2 DOG MAXIMUM PER SITE ALONG WITH A UP TO DATE COPY OF RABIES VACCINE. THEY MUST BE LEASHED AT ALL TIMES! They are not to be left unattended at your site, they are not permitted anywhere on or near the Beach area and in the bathrooms. LASTLY WE ARE NOT ALLOWING AGGRESSIVE BREEDS INCLUDING PIT BULL, DOBERMANS, GERMAN SHEPARDS AND ROTTWEILERS. We ask for your full cooperation and will administer this at our discretion.
- CHECK OUT TIME IS NOON---CHECK IN TIME IS 1:00.
- This is a family campground. NOTE: ALL SINGLES GROUPS MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YRS. OLD WITH PHOTO I.D.(unless you are a chaperoned group like Scouts, 4H, church youth group, etc.). The management reserves the right to ask anyone who refuses to comply with our policy to leave the premises!
- NOTE: You may have up to 6 people on the site at a time for a addtiional fee, unless other arrangements are made by camp management. Maximum of 2 cars may be parked at each site. Your guests may park at the bath house, also near Rec Hall and in the field near office. Please do not block any roadways for safety and emergency vehicles.