Stewarts Pond Adirondack Campsites
Stewarts Pond offers wooded Adirondack campsites that offer a true taste of the mountains. We offer a camping experience away from the crowds, yet still very close to attractions and events. So if you're looking for Adirondack campsites that capture the essence of nature and are still within reach, come visit us at Stewarts Pond!
- We have a large 2 bedroom rental cottage that sleeps up to 5 people. See "Rentals" Page".
- RESERVATIONS You can now use our new SECURE on-line Reservation System to reserve sites by credit card. Upon submission, your credit card will be immediately charged $20.00 as a deposit towards your stay. This is a non refundable fee in the event of a cancellation, BUT WILL BE CREDITED towards any future stay this season. Please also see our cancellation policy for further details). Follow the instructions on our "Reservation Request Page" to also check availability, ask any questions about your stay, special needs or requests.
PHONE RESERVATIONS We accept reservations by phone, your deposit can charged or send a check/ money order for one nights stay, payable to "Stewarts Pond Campsites", at 4405 South Shore Rd.,Hadley, NY, 12835,
(NOTE: LARGER GROUPS MUST MAKE INDIVIDUAL FAMILY RESERVATIONS. WE WILL HOLD A MAXIMUM OF 2 SITES UNDER ONE NAME).
- CANCELLATIONS If you must cancel , notifications must be made through your Stewarts Pond Account 48hrs in advance. If notification is not made, the full amount of your stay will be charge to your credit card. WE WILL GIVE YOU FULL CREDIT TOWARDS A FUTURE STAY THIS SEASON. PHONE RESERVATIONS MUST BE CANCELLED BY PHONE AND CONFIRMED BY STAFF AT STEWARTS POND. 518-696-2779.
- WE OPEN MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND 5/28/21 AND CLOSE FOR THE SEASON LABOR DAY WEEKEND 9/7/21
- We can accommodate trailers UP TO 32 FEET in length and we have VERY LIMITED Large sites with full hook ups--water,sewer,30 AMP electric.(Several sites have water/electric connections). WE HAVE WI-FI INTERNET with outlets near our store/office to charge laptops. We do NOT have cable. Electric outlets are available in the Rec Hall to charge larger batteries.
- You are welcome to collect downed dead fire wood around the camp at this time. We also have firewood for sale at the store area. Soft wood is and hard wood is offered.
- PET POLICY-----We do allow a MAXIMUM of 2 dogs on the site, along with a COPY OF THE CURRENT RABIES VACCINATION, WHICH MUST BE SUBMITTED UPON ENTRY TO THE CAMP. They must be on a leash at ALL TIMES, never left unattended at your site, and obviously clean up after your pet. If your dog barks excessively we ask that you take that into consideration prior to your visit. This is considered bothersome and you will be asked to make other arrangements for the dog or leave. With consideration along with our Insurance Company, we do not allow what may be considered aggressive breeds, DOBERMANS, PIT BULLS, ROTTWEILERS AND GERMAN SHEPARDS. We ask for your complete cooperation in advance and appreciate your understanding for your most enjoyable visit to our camp.